CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Magic Hands

“I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.”
Mother Teresa

“I held a moment in my hand, brilliant as a star, fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour. I dripped it carelessly, Ah! I didn't know, I held opportunity.”
Hazel Lee

“Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art”
Leonardo da Vinci

“The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“Wit without discretion is a sword in the hand of a fool”
Spanish Proverb

“Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them”
Chinese Proverbs

“Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well.”
Denis Waitley

“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”
Mark Twain

“Never try to catch two frogs with one hand”
Chinese Proverb

“The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.”
Frederic Lawrence Knowles

“I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation.”
Samuel Osgood

4 comments:

DINTOONS said...

neat quotes...beautiful, funny, and full of spirit..!! :-)

DINTOONS said...

tempted to borrow some of these gems...and do an illustration to go along...
nice blog, inspiring...!!

DINTOONS said...

thanx for the visit rai!
well, am more of a drawing student...hoping to get into animation and comics and children's illustrations...
as of now simply content to just draw draw n draw! ;-)

i DO love to illustrate inspiring quotes...n i think i'll borrow mother teresa's pencil quote
from your blog...
..with the deepest thanx to you of course!! :-)

Priyankari said...

Wow! Great!