CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Incompleteness in Absence...

Some lines which make you think, feel, dream and wonder...


Tagore:
"From the solemn gloom of the temple children run out to sit in the dust, God watches them play and forgets the priest."

"When I stand before thee at the day's end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing."

"You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long."


Pablo Neruda-
"I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul."


"Sometimes a piece of sun burned like a coin in my hand. I remembered you with my soul clenched in that sadness of mine that you know."

John Donne:
"For God's sake, hold your tongue and let me love..."

1 comments:

pradeep said...

good selection here :-)