CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life....

Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.
- Amelia Burr

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
- Chinese proverb

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.
- Colette

My candle burns at both its ends;
It will not last the night;
But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends --
It gives a lovely light.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay

That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.
- Emily Dickinson

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.
- Isaac Asimov

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain,
My friends, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full, I've travelled each and evr'y highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way.
Paul Anka

0 comments: