CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hitchcockian Sayings :)

Actors are cattle.

I never said all actors are cattle; what I said was all actors should be treated like cattle.

Always make the audience suffer as much as possible.

In films murders are always very clean. I show how difficult it is and what a messy thing it is to kill a man.

Luck is everything... My good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I'm fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn't make a good suspense film.

Disney has the best casting. If he doesn't like an actor he just tears him up.

I have a perfect cure for a sore throat: cut it.

I am a typed director. If I made Cinderella, the audience would immediately be looking for a body in the coach.

Self-plagiarism is style.

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

There is no terror in a bang, only in the anticipation of it.

What is drama but life with the dull bits cut out.

I am scared easily, here is a list of my adrenaline - production: 1: small children, 2: policemen, 3: high places, 4: that my next movie will not be as good as the last one.

0 comments: