CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Musing lonely


“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”


“I am afraid to show you who I really am, because if I show you who I really am, you might not like it--and that's all I got.” - Sabrina Ward Harrison


“Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.” - Mother Teresa of Calcutta


“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller


“In solitude, where we are least alone.” - Lord Byron


“I hold this to be the highest task for a bond between two people: that each protects the solitude of the other” - Rainer Maria Rilke


“Solitude is often the best society”


“Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your own presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement.” - Alice Koller


“One can acquire everything in solitude - except character.” - Stendhal

0 comments: