CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Heart Aches...

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
~Edna St. Vincent Millay

God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
~Author Unknown

Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.
~Rosa Parks

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
~Lamartine

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
~Author Unknown

I hate the day, because it lendeth light
To see all things, but not my love to see.
~Edmund Spenser

With what a deep devotedness of woe
I wept thy absence - o'er and o'er again
Thinking of thee, still thee, till thought grew pain,
And memory, like a drop that, night and day,
Falls cold and ceaseless, wore my heart away!
~Thomas Moore

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me,
I can't force myself to stop loving you.
~Author Unknown

I never knew until that moment
how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.
~From the television show The Wonder Years

I prithee send me back my heart,
Since I cannot have thine;
For if from yours you will not part,
Why, then, shouldst thou have mine?
~John Suckling

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.
~Toto

5 comments:

All Is Whole said...

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me,
I can't force myself to stop loving you.
~Author Unknown


Good one...........

Priyankari said...

Great post! Touched my heart:)

Rai said...

I loved the last one!

Aashun said...

Pain doesn't hurt when its all you've ever felt ...
-unknown

I liked the last one...

Unknown said...

True Lines by a boy,

" She changed my every habit according to her wish all the time and finally she left me.."
saying that " you are changed"

Jai
9841687321