CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Go Nuts...



Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.


Save time... see it my way.


I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.


You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.


We may be alone. We may not be alone. Either way, the thought is staggering.


I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." --Albert Einstein


Chocolate. Coffee. Men.Some things are just better rich.


I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.--Sir Winston Churchill


Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.


I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.


If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.


Born free… taxed to death.


The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.


Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.


Death is hereditary.


Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

0 comments: