CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Catch the pearl drops....

Anais Nin:
The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.

Carl Sandburg:
Nothing happens unless first we dream.

Edward Kennedy:
The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die.

George Bernard Shaw:
You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"

Alfred Tennyson:
I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Emily Dickinson:
That Love is all there is,Is all we know of Love.


1 comments:

Rahul Breh said...

Agree...
I've stolen a few quotes from your blog. GodBless...