CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 30, 2006

Do Dreams Come True?

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Oscar Wilde
***

Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.

~X-Files

***

All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.

~Elias Canetti

***
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

- Thomas E. Lawrence
***

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

- Walt Disney
***

Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!

- Edwin Markham

***

Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.

- Edgar Cayce
***

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

- Douglas Adams
***

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

- Langston Hughes
***

I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.
- M. C. Escher
***

A dream has power to poison sleep.

~Percy Bysshe Shelley, "Mutability"
***

Recall the old story of the rather refined young man who preferred sex dreams to visiting brothels because he met a much nicer type of girl that way.

~Vivian Mercer
***

I dream for a living.

- Steven Spielberg
***

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.

- Jonas Salk
***

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.

- Patrick Henry
***

I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

- Steven Wright
***

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

- Edgar Allan Poe
***

We are near waking when we dream we are dreaming.
- Novalis
***
Dreams are free, so free your dreams.
~Astrid Alauda

1 comments:

All Is Whole said...

its all true....
i like this very much..

one from my side:
"Dream is not what makes you sleep but dream is the thing that doesnt lets you sleep."