CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fall In Love...

"Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence."
~David Byrne

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
~Author Unknown

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. "
~Author Unknown

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same."
~Flavia Weedn

"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense." ~Mark Overby

"When love is not madness, it is not love. "
~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

"We loved with a love that was more than love. "
~Edgar Allan Poe

"The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. "
~Quoted by Alexandra Penney in Self

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore

"I ran up the door, opened the stairs,
said my pajamas and put on my prayers
turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,
and all because he kissed me good-night!"
~Author Unknown

7 comments:

All Is Whole said...

LOVE?????????
good quotes.......

All Is Whole said...

new post is there dear...
http:\\seeker-space.blogspot.com

so howz life???????

Banvri said...

"I ran up the door, opened the stairs,
said my prayers
and put on my pajamas
turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,
and all because he kissed me good-night"


Beautiful collection n above is the corrected one :)

Rai said...

@Chitrangada
thanx for visiting. I think the quote you mentioned is correct in itself because ... it was
"all because he kissed" her "good-night" ...that she jumbled up all things.... this alogical order is intentional:-)

Aashun said...

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld

Something more pratical -
"Love is the most pernicious drug of all. Let the romantics debate its existence. Pragmatists know it and use it."
- Quitters,Inc. Stephen King

Rai said...

@Aashun

Wow! Good ones!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate such a fantastic publish that helped me to in the process, I'm thankful for your efforts in looking into as well as penning this article