CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Power of Love ....

Captain Corelli's Mandolin:

"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part."

Shakespeare In Love :

* "I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No...not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening. but love that...overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture."

You've Got Mail:

* "I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends- as opposed to what we actually are- people who don't know each other's names and met in a chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you."

Wuthering Heights:

"If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day."

"I want to crawl to her feet, whimper to be forgiven, for loving her, for needing her more than my own life, for belonging to her more than my own soul."

"...he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

"If you ever looked at me once with what I know is in you, I would be your slave."

"I cannot live without my life! I cannot die without my soul!"

A Beautiful Mind :

"It's only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. I am only here tonight because of you. You are all I am. You are all my reasons."

"Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart."

Big Fish

"Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring."

Crazy/Beautiful

"You can be anywhere when your life begins. You meet the right person and anything is possible."

The Phantom of The Opera:

"Past the point of no return- no going back now. Our passion play has now at last begun. Past all thought of right or wrong. One final question. How long should we two wait, before we're one? When will the blood begin to race? The sleeping bud burst into bloom? When will the flames at last consume us?"

Shall We Dance:

"The rumba is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish. You have to hold her like the skin on the thigh is your reason for living. Let her go, like your heart's being ripped from your chest. Throw her back, like you're going to have your way with her, right here on the dance floor. And then finish like she's ruined you for life."

0 comments: